We are back at the offices of DC Law with our good friend Dan Christensen to learn about what happens when you decide you need a lawyer and give them a call.
Christensen shared the first steps that people need to take immediately after they have been in an accident, what happens when you make a call to DC Law, how long the process is, how quickly you can get paid if the judgment is in your favor, and more.
About DC Law
DC Law is the largest veteran-owned, Austin-based personal injury law firm in Texas. Attorney Dan Christensen is a former military member who has devoted over twenty-five years to helping others.
The attorneys at DC Law are board-certified in personal injury trial law. That means that is our only job and that is what we do. These are complicated cases and you have to have a thorough understanding of The Federal Motor Safety Regulations. That is why it is important to contact someone who specializes in these cases.
DC Law’s attorneys are available 24/7, including nights and weekends. Contact the law firm for a free consultation at TexasJustice.com or call 512-888-9999. They have four offices located in North & South Austin, San Marcos, and San Antonio.
This segment is paid for by DC Law and is intended as an advertisement. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.
- Howard Levitt: Why a good lawyer never ignores the court of public opinion
- Ohio police officers shot fleeing Black man dozens of times, lawyer says
- Amber Heard's lawyers want her defamation trial verdict dropped. They claim a juror hadn't been vetted properly and that the sum awarded to Johnny Depp was
- Biden to nominate anti-abortion lawyer as judge: Kentucky Dems
- Edmonton lawyer's conduct led to collapse of Northlands case, court documents show